Substitute teaching is a great way to explore if a career in education is for you.
It also allows you the flexibility of deciding when to work and where to work.
Substitute Pay Rates:
- Day to Day Substitute Teacher: $125/day (Associate’s Degree Required, Bachelors Degree preferred)
- Day to Day Substitute Teacher who is a retired, formerly licensed teacher: $150/day (Associate’s Degree Required, Bachelors Degree preferred)
- Long-Term Substitute Teacher (more than 10 days in same assignment): $200/day (Bachelors Degree, DESE licensure required)
- Day to Day Substitute Paraprofessional and Lunch/Recess Aide: $16 per hour (No degree required)
Contact: Bridget Freelove, Substitute Coordinator
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 978-251-5100, ext. 6908
Get Started on Your Career in Education Today!
The Chelmsford Public Schools welcomes individuals who are interested in contributing to the successful educational experiences of the children of Chelmsford. Substitutes play an important role in the educational process. The contributions and services our substitutes provide are necessary for the continuity of educational instruction for our children.