Students in grades 9–11 are encouraged to join us on Tuesday and Wednesday, Dec. 6-7, for two live webinars to learn about AP Computer Science Principles (CSP) and AP Computer Science A (CSA). For years, our Advanced Placement® (AP) courses have served the most ambitious students, yet too many talented students haven’t been part of AP:
- Some who feel ill prepared to take an AP class.
- Some who feel they don’t belong.
- Some who want a more hands-on, collaborative way of learning.
However, more students can and should take AP courses, and AP computer science is an excellent way to give AP a try.
AP Computer Science Principles was designed to expand access to computer science education to all students, especially females and students of color.
AP Computer Science A teaches students to cultivate their understanding of coding through analyzing, writing, and testing code. Students can take the courses in any order.
- AP Computer Science Principles: Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2022 — 8-9 p.m.
- AP Computer Science A: Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2022 — 8-9 p.m.