On this page CPS staff members will find links to the yearly informational/training modules required to be completed by all school department staff each year. Once you have completed the training modules, please fill out the Google Sign-Off Form to indicate which modules you have completed. You must be signed into your CPS google account to access the form.
All of the required modules can be found in PDF format below. In addition, all employees should familiarize themselves with the Employee Handbook and the Staff Empowered Digital Use Agreement and certify that they have read these documents and agree to them using the Google Form.
Below is a listing and link to all of the PDF modules that need to be viewed and signed off on:
- Anti-Bullying Module
- Bloodborne Pathogen Module
- EpiPen Training Module
- Restraint Prevention and Behavior Support Module
- Student Discipline Module
- Student Rights & Confidentiality Module
- Employee Handbook
- Staff Empowered Digital Use Agreement
- IDEA-504 Module
- Google Sign-Off Form (to be filled out after completed modules)