Chelmsford Public Schools has partnered with Paper, an online academic support platform, to provide its grades 5-12 students with easily accessible, after hours tutoring and educational support, Superintendent of Schools Dr. Jay Lang announced Tuesday.
Students can get started accessing Paper today:
- Visit app.paper.co
- Type in your school’s name
- Log in via Clever
- Paper Pagers for Students
- Student Online Learning Guide
- WATCH: Getting Started on Paper: English | Spanish
- WATCH: Student Dashboard Walk-Through
Partnered with more than 270 school districts in North America, Paper takes the burden off educators by offering scalable, 24-7 academic support to students, particularly when teachers are not accessible. Paper offers its support in four languages including English, Spanish, French and Mandarin.