Info on H.R.610
H.R.610 – To distribute Federal funds for elementary and secondary education in the form of vouchers for eligible students and to repeal a certain rule relating to nutrition standards in schools.
Info on H.R.899
H.R.899 – To terminate the Department of Education.
The Chelmsford Public Library received a one-year grant to provide programming on civics; please check this link to learn about monthly presentations and find information on a variety of topics:
- October 2018: Promote the project and Voter Engagement
- November/December 2018: Poverty and Food Insecurity
- January/February 2019: Racial and Criminal Justice and One Book
- March/April 2019: Environment and Climate Change
- May/June 2019: LGBTQIA Equality
- July/August 2019: Immigration and Refugees
- September/October 2019: Public Education