We are hiring!
Chelmsford Public Schools seek applications for the following immediate openings:
- Teachers: Long term assignments for: Early Childhood, Grade K, Grade 4, Reading Intervention, Elementary Physical Education, Special Education, and Teacher of English Language Learners. Applicants must be appropriately state licensed for the specific age group. Salary and benefits determined by contract and length of assignment.
- School Nurse: Full time vacancy for a school nurse position on the elementary level. Salary and benefits determined by contract.
- Paraprofessional positions: Positions available on the elementary, middle, and high school levels. Candidates must have a strong interest in working with students in small group settings; previous experience working with students in an educational or recreational setting a plus. Starting salary: $17.18/hour with excellent benefits.
- ABA Paraprofessional positions: Candidates should have specific training in applied behavioral analysis or be willing to be trained for this work which involves implementing behavioral modification techniques with specialized populations. Starting salary: $18.18/hour with excellent benefits.
- Substitute Teachers: Applicants should have a BA or BS and be interested in working in a school setting; previous experience with children or young adolescents in an educational or recreational environment is highly desirable. Substitute Teachers are free to schedule their own workdays and are paid $90/day.
- Substitute Nurses: Chelmsford Public Schools welcomes Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses who are willing to contribute to the successful health and educational experiences of the children of Chelmsford. Compensation is $150 per day with options for flexible scheduling.
- Food Service Workers, Lunch and Recess Aides: We have several openings for part-time work during the school day. Food service workers do not need prior experience and will be trained on the job. Lunch and recess aides monitor cafeteria and outside activities and need no prior experience.
- Other Substitute positions: We welcome applications from college students as substitutes for our paraprofessional staff. This is an excellent opportunity to earn money over the holiday break while exploring teaching as a career.
We will respond to all applicants for these openings. We welcome applicants that reflect the diversity of our student population. EOE.